Here are some recent photos I've taken of the UA campus.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All Photographs contained in this blog are the property of Melissa Bridges. Please do not copy or use without permission!
© 2008 by Melissa Bridges
3 comments:
Wow, Melissa! Great photographs. I wish you lived here so that I could hire you to take pictures of my Nathan!
Okay so the 6th picture down with the historical sign and tower.... how did you make that effect? Does a SLR camera "just do that" with the focus or did you do that? (I'm talking about the way it shows the height of the tower.... if that makes any sense at all.)
Thanks for sharing all of these lovely photos with us.
You should show these to Chandra Clark. Maybe the University might be interested??!! Seriously! It's good stuff!
Post a Comment