Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kristy & Natalie

Early last week, my sister-in-law, Kristy, shot me a quick email, to see if I would meet her & her daughter (my niece), Natalie in the park for a quick session. She'd had a cool idea for a Father's Day gift for Patrick (her husband, Natalie's dad, my brother-in-law...confusing enough for you?).

Anyway, the light was almost perfect when I got off work, so we met and shot some quick pictures on the campus of UA. I hope Patrick enjoys these pictures of his wife and two kiddos (yep, two of them! but you can only SEE one right now!). Happy Father's Day to him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great time, and the pictures turned out so well!! Thanks a bunch, Issy! love, Kristy

Christen L said...

Melissa these are amazing! You are so talented. I can't wait to pick your brain once I get my new camera!